the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Sick...

The Euro 2004 muz reali b gettin 2 mi.. Woke up feelin terrible wif flu & all sorts of stuff.. Muz b not enuf slp due to watchin so mani matches..Sry ppl nvr update ytd coz came back late & slept 2 catch the Germany vs Netherlands match tiz mornin.. Had a full dae of rest 2dae.. Feelin alot beta now.. Whew.. Dun wana fall sick during the hols.. I feel tt there ar beta tingz to do.. Sry my chinese project team.. Couldn't turn up 2dae.. Sry ppl.. Lastly a big "Thank You!".. Yes you..! The readers of my blog to bring the number of visitors to my blog to over 100.. Hurray..! Thank You peeps.. Nvr expected so mani ppl to read.. For all the encouragements, i promise to update my blog regularli.. Hav A nice dae ppl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home