the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

E closure of a chapter.. & a beginnin 4 another..

Prelims gona finish tml.. Juz left wif physics paper 1.. Den we're done.. Pray tt i do well in tiz examz.. O's comin so soon.. Cant wait 4 it 2 be over.. Den can relax liao.. Actuali i dun wana leave skool.. Dun bear 2 leave my fellow skoolmates.. i enjoyed goin 2 skool wif all my frenz.. I dun tink we wud be able 2 experience tt kinda lyf again.. Cherish the tym let i gues.. I wud certainli miss all the 4/6er's & mani frenz tt i've made.. I guess the old has 2 go 2 make wae 4 the new.. Somehow i'm stuck in the middle.. I dun wana leave sec skool but i cant wait 2 c wad lyf has 2 offer 4 mi.. Tiz few wks mayb wad we left wif our skoolmates so cherish them..! Tc ppl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home