the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Alone at hme..

Had Bio O lvl 2dae.. Paper 1 was fine but paper 2 needed alot of thinkin.. I juz hope to at least get a B4.. Guess wad.. My dad's not hme yet.. I'm all alone at hme.. Sumhow, i miss my mum.. Although i alwaez nvr lyked her being at hme.. She alwaez nags at mi.. But sumhow her naggin has became part & parcel of my lyf.. Hope she's having lotsa fun in Japan.. Watching Jurassic Park 3 now.. I stl rmbr wen i was ard 5yrs old.. I got admitted in2 the hospital bcoz i had a mild asthma attack.. My mum stayed wif mi in the hospital.. Jurassic Park was premierin ard tt date too.. I rmbr sneakin out wif her to go catch the movie at a nearby cinema.. Lol.. Come to think of it.. She reali has done alot for mi.. Juz hope tt she's havin fun in Japan & she comes hme safe & sound along wif my sisters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home