the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Feeling more or less better now.. kinda cleared up the mess in my life.. confusion stl haunts me.. memories tt come and go makes me down one moment.. and happy the next.. mood swings.. probably not.. just messed up.. fucked up life.. failure haunts me.. god hates me.. life's not fair.. everyone knows tt.. but i never had the chance to come back.. even though i thought i deserved to.. i was left to die.. but you pulled me up and gave me a death sentence for no reason.. why pull me up when i'm gona die anyway..? but i'm willingly serving tt sentence now.. why ? i'm gona suffer till when.. i don't know.. till one day you pull me out? would there be such a day? i don't know too.. life's uncertain anyways..

Where there is love, there is pain.

--End--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home