the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Winning Eleven 9 Rox!
Yay! i thrashed Jeremy in Winning Eleven 9..
it has always been my dream.. lol..
went Blading today at PRP..
kinda sick of the place already..
maybe we'll change destination next time..
chiong changi beach..? east coast..?
had dinner at downtown..
slacked in PRP again..
i love the sea breeze..
has a calming effect on me..
recharges me for another hectic day..

rowing session at Kallang tomorrow and Sunday..
i'll make it through..
cause i know i can.. =)

Why must things ever turn out this way..
Both are my friends..
My right and left hands..
How can i ever do without either..
Sort things out..
Give in if possible..
Don't expect anything in return..
Love wholeheartedly..
All the best..

Down but not out..
i'll never be out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home