the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My timetable's pretty slack..
end at 1pm for lyk 3 days..
but somehow i stl can't really find time..
to catch up with people..
and to meet up with you..

Yearning for the simple life..
but everythings not so simple..
just wana sit back relax..
watch people go by..
time to do whatever i want..

Lyk i said before..
this is a trying time for me..
thing's ain't exactly workin out..
tryna schedule everything..
tryna work everything out..
when things clashes..
and you can't do anything bout it..
its demoralising..
i'm just too tired to plan anything..
wad if things clash again..

I'm tired..

I hope this is just a passing phase of life..
and things will get better..

i <3 you baby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home