the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My girl's off to camp from friday till monday..
i'll miss her but its only gonna be 4 days..
we've been though longer..
know i would be on your mind..
you'd be on mine too..
though we haven't been together that long..
the depth of understanding to each other..
the sensitivity of everything little thing we feel..
the way our trust for one another never wavers..
you know what i want & i know what you want..
certainly feels lyk we've known each other forever..

i seem to be able to read your mind..
call it telepathy..
call it sixth sense..
i call it love..

I love the way i am around you..
I love the way you make me feel..
I love your random questions..
I love the way you look at me..
I love the way you smile..
I love you..

-iwytbmfl-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home