the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!
may the year be a better one for you..

Sorry for the lack of updates..
just didn't felt like it..

31st December 2006
Headed down to a packed Marina Bay to have Steamboat..
went back to city hall, wanted to go to esplanade to catch fireworks..
the police blocked up so many routes..
we settled along the bridge which was closed..
can't hear the countdown, only when the fireworks came on then we realised..
It was 2007! how ironic the same thing happened the previous year..
held her in my arms as we enjoyed the spectacle of fireworks..
along with my gang of friends that have always been there for me..
i'll never trade the company i had for anything else..
all of us huddled together wishing one another a happy new year..
what a way to start the year..

Looking back at my resolutions..
some things have changed..
yet there's things you will always wanna do..
so here's my list this year..

Resolutions 2007:-

-Better grades

-Train hard

-Love my family

-Love my friends

-Love my baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home