the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm not reali lookin forward to e end of e O's.. E end means tt we wud not b able to see people.. Who we take for granted everyday just by goin to skool.. People comin in & outta our lives.. They wud b gone.. All gone.. Except for mayb ur group of frenz mayb..? But life is so unpredictable.. No one can tell.. Lookin forward to grad nite though.. Wana see everyone in their bestest attire.. Heard of sum ppl not wantin to go.. Dun eva miss it.. Or you'll regret all ya life.. I'll b away on e 26th Nov, e day aft grad nite.. Going to Police Academy (PA) for my Cadet Inspector Course, wud b stayin over nite til 2nd Dec.. Den come hme, 3rd Dec go Pulau Ubin NPCC campsite stay til 7th Dec.. Frm 8th Dec til 18th Dec, hav courses everydae at PA.. Wud onli b goin hme ard 5 plus.. Wad a packed shedule.. But its my wae of repayin back to my unit, for everyting it has done to me.. It has shaped mi who i'm now.. So ppl now ya noe how busy i'll b so call mi out soon or you'll miss e chance to do so til e 18th of Dec.. Lol.. Take care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home