the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Finally aft 23 days of ordeal.. Graduated as a CI liao.. This course has benefited mi alot.. I became a CI as well as a certfied First Aider(wan e license ? I can show you.. Lol..).. Certainly a fruitful and enrichin experience.. But this is only the beginnin.. My "CIHood" has juz begun.. Wud b getiin e postins by Feb, to c which skool i get posted to.. Hopefully is PRCS lah.. =p Graduation today was kinda crappy.. Need to b in full uniform by 0730am.. All thanks to my papa fetchin mi ther.. Had a graduation ceremony.. Juz go up stage take the cert frm NPCC Commandant, DSP Geraldine Tan.. Den eat lunch, catered food.. Not bad la.. Den got shooting... Shoot e .22 revolver.. Score 74/200.. Quite okae lah.. Got ppl den 0.. But highest is 156 la.. Den slack slack tok cock sing song.. Until 6.30pm den release.. Go find my papa again coz he wrks ard ther.. He fetch mi hme..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home