the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Words you said to me keeps recollecting at the back of my head.. i miss you.. i think about you.. i darent contact you.. for fear of disturbin you.. you relish freedom.. i tried to not tie you down.. i failed.. too miserably.. now your avoidin me and giving me the cold shoulder.. no one to blame but my own..

When i had you, i failed to treasure you.
Now i've lost you, i realised how important you are to me.

Life hasn't been as plain sailing.. time passes so agonisingly slow. your always on my mind.. i feel so weak mentally.. all my happiness just flows away from me.. if only you were still here....

You call it madness, but I call it love.

**I'm sorry Joel for abandoning you on Saturday.. although i promised you already.. i had my reasons.. Sorry..

---End---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home