the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Feeling crap/shit/lousy/dead/numbed/lonely/sucky..
just wana shut my eyes and ears..
from this cruel and unforgiving world..
where dreams lay shattered and heart's broken..
people change due to pressure to change..
i was more of forced to move along..
pushed and dragged..
deep down..
i just want things to stay as they are..
the use to be's and if's flood my mind..
the disappointment and regrets just suck..

I'm sick of wearing this mask..
this veil that holds me back..
from saying how i really feel..
thoughts will just flow..
nothing voiced out..
i'd revealed the real me to you only..

i just want to voice it all out to you..
i'm exploding..!
i cant take it anymore..

Can't things just be simple..?
i'm just not adapted to live in this world..
there's no me..
only you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home