the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Damn i needa buck up for so much things..
school work needs to be understood..
been slacking for too long..
more effort to be put into trainings..
catching up to people who have trained longer..
there are time where you just feel lousy..
cause you wana do so much but limitations hold you back..
but you know you must make it or face utter disappointment..

Feeling kinda messed up and all..
just needed someone to talk to..
glad it was you..
no one could have done better..
i feel so much better..
thanks..

Perhaps now i know why you're so important to me..
cause your words matter the most..

pieces of me that just takes time to piece together..
but there'll always be a missing piece..
a part of me that left..
torn out of me..
but yet there's no hate..
the pain just faded away..
just the regrets from within me..
looking for the very piece of me that lies in you, your heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home