the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, July 10, 2006

i feel kinda schizophrenic..
slipping in and out of my thoughts..
kinda acting lyk 2 different people..
i really hate long & lonely bus rides..
always make me think, remember & regret..
i won't know what will hit me next..
just too random a person..

my heart haven't hurt since..
tears do flow once in awhile..
washing away my thoughts..
i've come to accept everything..
to really understand everything or at least try..
there's no denying that you're gonna be hard to replace..
for a start i'm not even suppose to replace you..
to just find a substitute cause i can't..
you hold the utmost position in my heart..
i'll always love you..

Mayb i'm just destined to live lyk this..
i'm not complaining..
cause its comforting to know..
you really mean so much to me..
i've found solace in loving you..
loving someone so deeply can be a beautiful thing..
don't expect or expectations will fall hard..

to love someone deeply gives you strength..
being love by someone deeply gives you courage..

i'll always be your courage..

Oh yea.. Happy Birthday Mum..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home