the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, October 27, 2006

School barely started..
and i feel so exhausted..
don't know what's with me..
just physically & mentally drained..
worn out kinda..
i feel so lethargic..
maybe been stayin up late too much..
tink its taking a toll on me..
will take effort to sleep earlier..
my body just needs time to adjust i hope..

Looking at everyone else's schedule..
worse then mine no doubt..
i mean i'm very satisfied with mine..
i don't know whats the exact problem..
or is it a mixture of problems?
i tink its the latter..
guess its all those itsy-bitsy things..
that are bothering me again..

Yes i'll get through this..
nothing's gonna stop me..
from feeling fine again..
anything for you..

Everything happens for a reason..

Everything you do matter..
every little thing..

-telepathy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home