the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So much has happened lately..
and i dont know where to start..
i'll just blog when the thoughts come..
therefore, this post maybe abit disorganised..

it's funny how people drifts in and out of our lives..
their importance varies from each period or your life..
one moment this person can be one that you confide to..
the next you'd feel lyk you never really knew this person..
thing can just change in an instance..
maybe due to certain circumstance or pressures..
or just basically they're have something better..
and you don't really mean as much..
to see people walk in and out of your life..
leaves uncertainty throughout..
but people learn..
and life goes on..
whether you want it or not..

cherish what you have now..
cause everything can change..
before you know it..

we've both been so busy lately..
its been so hard to find time..
so that it accomodates both of us..
causing so much disappointment..
it kinda tainted everything..
but i want you to know..
i love you more than anything..
so glad we met up again today..
contented and i know things will get better..

I understand i really do..
but there's nothing we can do..
then to trust each other..

Coz there's something in the way you look at me..
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece..
You make me believe that there's nothing..
In this world I can't be..
I'd never know what you see..
But there's something in the way you look at me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home