the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy Birthday to my sister, Clarissa!
Your 14 & please grow taller.. Lol..

I'm evil..

to that someone who is so special to me.. i pray that you recover from your bad cough.. see a doctor if the coughing persist..

took number 3 home aft CDS ytd.. could have stopped at near my house.. but when to the the mrt station.. just to see you.. gave you a call.. you told me not to wait.. my heart dropped.. i decided i shouldnt persist.. i half-heartedly said ok.. bye.. and hung.. felt kinda lost.. but eventually made my way to the bus interchange.. saw so many people lining up.. just stood around.. waiting to take any bus that takes me home.. saw number 12.. i wanted to go.. but i hesitated.. just felt wrong to go up.. i stood.. and waited for another.. i turned around.. i saw you.. happy sad feeling.. didnt know what to do.. tapped your shoulders.. you looked surprised and asked.. eh you still here..? didnt want to her feel like i was waiting for her.. i lied.. ya.. because the buses all full got no seat.. soon another 12 came.. we boarded the bus.. exchanged few sentences.. you kept coughing.. someone called you.. you ended up talking to the person till your block.. while i just followed beside you.. i wasnt sad.. i was happy.. to be able to see you in person made me happy.. we got to your block.. you turned around and said bye bye.. take care.. although it ended so abruptly.. it all just felt so right...

Her that i love, i wish her to be free
even from me..

---End---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home