the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Chalet's over in a flash..
had much fun..
did so much things..
great to be able to spend time with everyone..

disappointed with the bbq..
thanks to all that attended..
we'll meet up soon again..

i'll add more thoughts at nite..
somehow its easier for me to express myself..
i'm tired..

Back..

Never knew there were so much preparations for a chalet..
sweep floor, mop floor, wipe tables, marinade chicken, move this, move that..
prepare the charcoal, go buys this, buy that, cycle here, cycle there..
not forgetting mahjong, screaming card games, idiot card games..
no wonder i'm so tired..

I just realised no one understands me..
family and friends..
sick of this life..
sick of feeling this shit everyday..
but i can't help it..

I'm such a surface person..
not trying to say i'm shallow..
but i may seem happy..
deep down its just sucks..

I need enlightenment..
or whatever that helps..

It's your day..
i wished you..
misunderstanding..
sad life..

I've always clung on..
I've never let go..
on the hope we'll be together again..

Why is it that in all i do..
it's still you..

I'm a dumb fuck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home