the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

DB training was light today..
team going to Danga so slack training..
did sets of 5 minutes rowing..

Me and ShiHan went down to Bedok for dinner..
met up with CK, DJ, MinKay, ZhenHong..
PeiNing, Sarah and Doris..
had the famous Ba Chor Mee (Minced Pork Noodle)..
been long since i had it..
the standard like dropped..
had sambal stingray later..
sweated like a pig as usual.. lol..
my pores are very active to any stimulant of chilli..
had Ah Balling Tang Yuan too..
peanut rocks!
slacked around..
chat a little..

Miss hang around with you all..
we should do this more often..
Lepak Bodoh!

Spoilt and Fucked up dinner..
You make no sense..
its not like i care about what she thinks..
its more of my principles..
i'm not a shallow person..
and i don't want to be seen as one..
i've always tried to maintain friendships..
putting myself forward in any difficult situation any may face..
but since when have our conversation been serious and up-tight..
it was more of random thoughts that came to my mind..
things i said were for you guys.. not for the whole world to spectacle..
bottom line.. I'm sorry about what i said..
The things i said were not meant to hurt or reflect me in anyway..
cause you guys know me.. she don't..

A cracked glass panel will always be cracked..
it will not heal or recover..
the cracks will only grow bigger with each knock..

Will you ever know of the tears i shed every night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home