the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Stayed at home all day..
feeling great after today's break..
more training to come tomorrow..
just pull ups, rowing and running i think..
or at least i hope..
school started already for some friends..
looking at their schedule..
i'm not too optimistic about mine..
timetable would be out 20th April..
busy week..
needa help out in temasek regatta..

Its been 6 month since the day..
I realised..
I've thought through so much..
I've grown to understand and cherish what i have..
cause what's gone may not always come back again..
I love all my friends..
for what they did to pull me up..
I'll never forget you guys..

Time spent with you..
no matter how short..
was time well spent..

I was nervous..
I was afraid..
You were warm..

I understand you're position..
and i'm gonna respect your decision..
Please respect mine too..

i love you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home