the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Its kinda disturbing to me..
to not be able to feel..
what i've been feeling..
for the past months..
something inside me left..
every stumble and fall..
a part of you in me leaves..

Perhaps i'm loving the old you..
you're not the one i love now..
been living in the past too long..

Deep down..
i know you're there..
just too weak to do anything..
perhaps this is what they call fade away..

I'm afraid to lose thing feeling..
the leash is gone but yet i long for it..
it gave me the assurance i needed..
now i feel lost..
nothing to guide me..
scared to wander into unchartered territory..

Just don't wana love again..
no matter how much i long for it..
no matter how tempting it maybe
my heart will remind my mind..
i've been through too much..
don't wana go through it again..

I've had enough..



ps: NDP pictures fully up.. scroll down..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home