the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rushing out sociology presentation..
still find much undone but don't know what exactly..
hope it goes well tomorrow..
needa start revising soon..
please call me out to study..
and if i give excuses force me out..
can't study at home too many distractions..

Evidence that life's not fair..
-People practicing for labtest..
but i got 98 marks while they scored badly..
-People studying so hard..
me mugging an hour before paper..
and i managed to get higher marks..
-Had group questionaire..
my answer was right but yet i was outnumbered..
2 to 1 and we got the answer wrong..
-CK's bus just left..
after we reached the bus stop..
yet his bus came again..
and me waiting another 10mins..

Life's unfair but who cares as long as they go my way..

Messaged my piece to you today..
i hope its for the better me..
if i don't take the initiative when will this end..
know its not you, its me..
kinda sad things had to end this way..
perhaps its for the better..
you'll still hold an important place in me..
nows just not the time..
when i'm still so clingy and emotional..
i'm an emotional terrorist..

Live Strong..

I live life for myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home