the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lengthy post tells bout problems..
i'd rather have none..
and not write..
but we'll all have our own sets of problems..
this is where i write mine down..

How fast things can change..
life is never predictable i guess..

Will things ever be the same again?
will you treat me lyk you use to..
will you see me lyk you use to..
will you hear me lyk you use to..
will you touch me lyk you use to..
will you smile at me lyk you use to..
and will you love me lyk you use to..

I know it's all my fault..
it's up to me to change and all..

I know you're angry..
i don't blame you for treating me this way..
all i need was encouragement..
care, concern and love..

I feel alone..

Lyk what someone told me..
different liftstyles can kill..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home