the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My head is lyk filled with helium gas..
feels so light..
can't be the lack of sleep..
more of the lack of the correct time of sleep..
school starting next week..
needa set my body clock back on track..

Met up with Joel and Ele in the late afternoon..
returned ZhenHong his book..
headed off for a light dinner at BK DTE..
went over to Jeremy's place for a few rounds of mahjong..
went home and took my second dinner..
Needa help out for the practice runs for Temasek Regatta tomorrow..
still got training after..
tomorrow will be a long day..

I've been thinking so much..
so much i wana say..
but the urge wasn't there..
knew you had no time for all my nonsense..
just felt right to do nothing..

When your heart tells you to do something..
Hesitate and let your mind go through..
Or you might end up hurting the people you love..

I'm at a point of no turning back..
cause i don't want to..
and nobody is going to stop me..
cause its my life..

I'm god-damned sure of how i feel for you..
Believe me..
Trust me..
Love me..

If you asked me if i love you this much..
I do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home