the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

School was only 2 hours..
1 Tutorial 1 Lecture..
11am to 1pm..
now i'm home..
leaving for DB training soon..

Updating now cause i won't be online tonight..
class starts at 8am tomorrow..
i'll most probably knock out after getting home..

I feel incredibly lousy today..
i hate the lonely bus rides..
listening to your mp3 playing darn love songs..
seeing lovey-dovey couples..
having eyes for only each other..
without a care about how other people look at them..
Yes, i am envious..
It only makes me wonder..
why can't i be with the person i love so very much..?
questions run through my head..
making myself sulk through the ride..
sitting at the corner with myself to comfort..

I can't love another..
You're too special..
Maybe you're just too good for me..
That's why i don't deserve you..
Maybe that's why..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home