the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thanks to myself..
i thought so damn much..
but the reason was yet so simple..
the way you put it was so elegant..
I never expected you to say..
why..?
it totally tore me apart..
guess i was wrong to express myself..
telling how i feel deep down was a mistake..
a huge one..
A million tears will not make me any better..

I've never blamed you for every single hurt..
deep down..
i believed that everything that happened was my fault..

I'll never recover..
cause of what you said..

Already at the bottom..
hit me and i'll still be there..

If only you could feel..
how much i love you..

Maybe you'll meet someone..
and feel the same way..
just the way i felt..

I'm just hanging on that fine thread..
i've never given up..
i will never give up..

Its a fine line between life and death..
and i'm on that fine line..

-Justin's Dead-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home