the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Weights training today..
same thing speed and timing..
i feel stronger.. =)

Term tests next week..
i wana do well..
time to study..

Train hard..
Study hard..

I see friends feeling down..
due to relationships problems..
one nearly broke up and another did..
always cherish what you have..
or you may end up losing..
lyk me..
try to move on i guess..
ironically, not the case for me..
maybe i shouldn't offer advices..
such hypocrisy..

Made me think..
Why am i acting lyk that..
i know the norm..
yet i act the deviant..

Being this way hurts people who care about me..
my perspective also hurts them..
cause i offer what's "right"..
the "right" thing to do..
yet myself..
in this state..

I've chosen my path..

I live on everyday..
to see..
Family..
Friends..
Most importantly..
You..

Following my heart..
hoping it leads me to you..

A point where I don't matter..
You do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home