the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Did weights with timing today..
felt so weak..
was it the medication..
or was it my body..
felt lyk my body dipped in fitness..
usually i'll feel good after the run..
today i felt just below par..
maybe cause of my swollen feet..
hope everything gets better..

I got 2 tests tomorrow..
Program Automation and Engineering Maths..
i hope to pass..
can only hope..
i tried studying..
kinda got the stuffs in..
God save me..

I like sitting on the bus..
just listening to songs..
some personal time to think through..
maybe i should try looking on the bright side..
instead of being so gloomy..

How i act outside and how i feel inside..
totally different..
its only when i'm alone i realised i never got over you..
at least i had you some may say..
at least means nothing to me..
i want to love you on and on..
through it all..
you're the one..
and i'm the one that lost you..

I may doubt myself..
i've never doubted you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home