the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day..
everyday should be mother's day..
instead of waving off their naggings..
and ranting how much they mess up our lives..
we should learn to appreciate them..
they deserve a whole lot better..

Had a simple vegetarian fair at a restaurant..
simple yet meaningful..
the way i like..

Time pasts so quickly..
so fast i can't catch up..
hours felt lyk minutes..
i find no time to do so many things..
i find no time for myself..
i just want to stop..

You were my first..
feels as though you're my last..
my heart died along with you..
how can it ever be revived..
it no longer hurts..
the emptiness inside me..
makes me wonder will i ever accept another..
i'm afraid to love again..
to go through everything..
the sweetness doesn't tempt me..
the bitterness haunts me..

There wasn't a single time where i thought of another to be with..

Meant to be or not meant to be..
thats the questions where everyone wants the answer to..

My heart felt it was meant to be..
Everyone thought otherwise..

The Sweetness and Bitterness of Love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home