the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I realise i keep saying training's tough..
i mean its training..
therefore, it must be tough..
did lyk 8 sets of power fast rowing..
from pontoon to Sheares Bridge..
estimate it to be around 1km..
took lyk 7 ~ 8 minutes to complete each set..

I was disheartened..
I was disappointed..
But i was sure you had your difficulties..
I don't blame you..

I've come to a point..
where pain doesn't matter..
cause either i can take anything..
or i'm numbed to everything..

My mind has becomed more rational..
i think more about others..
i try to offer good advices..
i care more..

I'm satisfied with life now..
only you can make it better..
and i'm prepared to wait..

You hold the key to my heart..
take your time to open it..
i'll wait..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home