the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Worked at Chijmes..
was a wedding dinner..
the interior was very church like..
those church like glass planes..
high lateral pillars..
nice and cosy..
distributed food..
cleared plates..
served drinks..
easy job for pretty good pay..

I can't love another..
my days are spent thinking..
do you detest me..
am i so hard to love..
why do i love you so much..
do you even feel anything..
am i suppose to let go..
was i even wrong to love you..

A million words can't describe how i feel..

3 words mean so much..
I Love You..

Life's full of regrets..
i've regretted letting you go..
never regretted or blamed you for the state i'm in..

I can't let go..

I miss you baby..
i really do..

As the groom walked down the aisle with his bride..
i thought to myself..
will i ever find someone i really love..
willing to to walk down the aisle with me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home