the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Dropped my phone Thursday morning..
just watched finished soccer and was feeling groggy..
the LCD broke..
only can see half screen..
god-damn sad..
Dad reckons the phone is "sway"..
Mum has M1 voucher to spend..
i got a new phone..
Sony Ericsson W800i..
well i paid half..
too good for me..
i don't deserve it..

Had a hard time fiddling both phones to transfer the numbers..
with the half seen LCD..
lost some numbers..
too lazy..

I realised in our lives..
people come and people go..
some people leave great impressions..
other's you doesn't even catches your eyes..
looking through all my numbers..
i asked myself..
why can't things just stay in place and not change..
suddenly feel lyk life is so rushed..
can't i just sit down and have a break..
then i realised..
no one is gonna wait for you if you stop..

Living a forced life..

Deleting all the stuffs in my handphone can be quite enlightening..
all the memories be it good or bad..
are part and parcel of our lives..

felt lyk i've just hit the reset button..
going through everything again..

You're messages..
You're pictures..
the wonderful memories..
the painful regrets..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home