the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Had pool training yesterday..
yes it was quite tough..

Helped out for Freshie training today..
tired out from the jog..
100 push ups we did with them..
tomorrow still got weights training..
i'm gonna faint..
been sleeping for lyk 6 hours per day..
i need my 8 hours sleep..!

Can't believe what i got so pissed over..
i'm just disappointed..
can't we just all go get it..
its unfair..
tts what i feel..

I have such a strong sense of rightness..
and its gonna pull me down..
kindness begets kindness..
but does good beget good..
i don't think so..
human's aren't as simple nowadays..

I just want a simple life..

Maybe i love you so much..
cause you're simply..
simple..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home