the past that made me who i am today.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Had 3 hours of lab..
1 hour of tutorial..
ended at 12pm..

Played badminton with mates..

I feel the lactic acid..
in my biceps, shoulders, thigh and hamstring..
still got training tomorrow..

I think i'm hopeless..
6 months and counting..
i haven't been able to forget you..

Even as my heart hurt and tears burnt my eyes..

What will i give to have you back..?
i thought through..
i realised i would give anything and everything..
really..

Life just seems so bleak..
Its just you..
You're so special to me..

If only you could feel how much i love you..
maybe you'll understand..

Free falling..
falling falling falling..
when will i ever hit the cold hard ground..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home