the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Time to buck up on my studies..
start earlier better than to struggle later..
no time to really sit down and study..
i'll try..

APEL today was at TCC..
talking about how to love yourself..
BGR relationships..
needs, courtships, imtimacy, etc..
whole load of things that teens..
think we already know so well..
we'll i listened..
it all made some sense..
thoughts flowing in my mind..

i've made my stand..
i don't need to change anything..
i promise not to regret..
i do love you..

I promise to..
stay as happy as i can..
love my family..
love my friends..
to do well in my studies..
Most importantly..
to love you..

If you asked me how much i love you..
there won't be an answer..
just too much to count..

What's the point of it all..
When all i ever want is you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home