the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Training has been upped substantially..
training camp is this friday..
kinda looking forward to it..
wanna know my breaking point..
mentally and attitude..
will get me through..

I feel so much inside me..
the love, regret, memories and pain..
i failed so miserably..
time and time again..
I may never find another as wonderful..
you're my life's regret..
my heart never found another since..
i've never let go..
why let me go..?
totally lost..
partially numbed..
God save me..
i'm near the end..
pull me back..

I've accepted this as part of my life..
i don't dread it..
feelings come and go..
so do pain..
memories..
love..

I can't give up..
perhaps i never will..
I've loved too deeply..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home