the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Longest day of school..
8am lessons all the way to 4pm..
6pm to 7pm Sociology lecture..
7pm to 9.30pm freshie training..
gonna be one hella of a week..

pool training tomorrow..
my ass and legs hurt..
abrasions from rowing..
battle scars..

Do you treat everyone lyk this..
or is it just me..?

My guess is it's just me..
a hopeless fool hanging on after so long..
a pest just trying to irritate you time and time again..
a person just so hard to love..

Was everything my choice..? my fault..?

My mind tells me one thing and my heart tells me another..

Perhaps things that come cheap are never cherished..

The pain never really subsided..

Teared and shattered..
how much it hurts..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home