the past that made me who i am today.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Back from camp..
i expected more from camp..
mental limits were not really pushed..
physically it was alright..
i feel good.. must be the long night sleep..
lots of rest time..
my expectation of camps too NPCC lyk..
must be shagged.. lol..
but it was meaningful..
getting to know team mates better..
Technique Perseverance Discipline Bonding..

Mind over matter..
Its amazing what your will can do..

People change..
i didn't expect you to..
so drastically..
perhaps all i did was change you..
for better for worse..
perhaps i deserve to be treated lyk this..
all i left behind were destruction..
nothing good to look back and say..
i've done this right..
i've failed..
i've forgotten the sight..
of holding my head up high..
my head hangs over my neck..

Failure wasn't an option..
I've never thought of what to do if i failed..
Wrenching pain in my heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home