the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Havin a mini break from training..
feeling good again..
allowing physical wounds to heal..
race is 1 month away..
time to buck up..
no time to slack..
juggling studies and trainings..
i'll make it through..

I held your hand..
somehow you said "Oh shit !"..
but gave me a beautiful smile..
we walked..
we talked..
just as old times..
i was contented..
felt so close to my heart..
a feeling i never felt since we broke up..

woke up realising it was all a dream..
remembered only the vivid details..

Have i loved too deeply..
always thought it was all meant to be..
you for me..
me for you..
together..
never apart..

That thought seems so far away now..
i'll hold on to that glimmer of hope..
why put yourself through all this you may ask..
i'll say cause..
i love her..
perhaps too much..

How much can a person change over half a year..
I believe what you did was for a reason..
thats not the real you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home