the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm channeling all my energy to dragonboat..
i aim to do very well..
physically..
mentally..
technically..
i wana go for every race..
i wana win cookies..

Went to polyclinic today..
Swollen feet due to infection of my cuts..
doc gave me antibiotics and cream to apply..
what thought to be appendicitis..
was only a muscle strain in my tummy..
doc gave me muscles relaxation painkillers..

All i do..
i do it for you..
if only you knew..
how much i love you..

Living a lie..
that you'll be back..
i'd rather it be this way..

Hanging on is sometimes better than letting go..
cause when you let go..
a part of you dies along with it..
i don't want it to happen to me..

Loving you was the best thing that happened to me..
Losing you was the worse..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home