the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I want my words to bring comfort to you..
my words ain't just sweet talk..
a reminder to myself of what needs to be done..
so that it holds me back..
i believe sooner if not later i'll get through..
where would all this take us..
why am i taking this burden with me..
when all i have to do is let go..
a part of me has to go for this to end..
drastic measures has been taken..
the question is..
will it ever end..?

Jeremy told me this..
people don't care how many times you fail..
they only care about the times you succeed..

Always wished i had succeeded..
yet i've always failed..

Fast forwarding myself to the present state..
i've been living in the past for way too long..

Random thoughts make random posts..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home