the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Days spent thinking..
just having conversations..
with people that know..
and opinion matter..
time to process them..
and come to a conclusion..
but my heart already has..
it's my mind that hasn't..

i'm just scared to be hurt again..
i hate the feeling of uncertainty..
i don't wana feel lousy yet again..

The line's infront of me..
there's only so much i can do..
time to stop..
till i move on..

Just caught in between..
time will tell..
and god will give me a sign..
i hope..

I need space for myself i think..

I don't want another pretty face..
I don't want just anyone to hold..
I don't want love to go to waste..
I want you and your beautiful soul..

ps: if you're reading this
It's just me..
Thoughts just flow..
and i write them down..
i'm fine.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home