the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, December 12, 2005

I think i think too much.. just sitting there allows my brain to wander.. i think about so many stuffs.. nearly everything.. the more i think the more i worry.. kinda scary.. so i just shut myself up by turning up my mp3.. blocking out everything other then the blasting of the music.. makes me so much better.. been thinking about life too.. my life is so monotonous.. calm and peaceful.. the way i like.. so much so that sometimes i just want life to just slow down a little.. the pace of living in Singapore is just too fast.. people tend to neglect so much.. their friends, family and loved ones.. just wana have a cuppa coffee with some buddies watching people go by.. while we just relax..

Term tests coming next week.. so soon.. have 4 major papers.. need to start studying.. havent been really listening to the lectures.. just not in the mood to.. at least there's a break aft the term test.. and ya Christmas and New Year's Day is coming.. should start thinking of my resolution(s)..

How is it possible to just not think of the person you love with all your heart..? i just don't know how you do it.. its just too hard for me.. don't think and you'll forget..? you think so..? tts just not how i work.. my heart is still so much with you.. it not that i don't wan to let go.. but shouldn't i follow my heart..? i've always been feeling so strongly.. that you're the one.. the one for me.. shouldn't i pursue wad i really feel..? i'm so confused..

Impossible is only possible when you stand there and do nothing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home