the past that made me who i am today.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

1 more to go.. in a flash 3 papers have passed.. SSMAT was alright.. DFUND tomorrow! wish me luck..

Help me do this survey ! wanna know myself better...

What's the purpose of you calling me..?
When all you did was shout over the phone blaming me for not calling you..?
Scolding me for not informing you..
Not believing i was in school..
Telling me when was i a studious boy..?
Yes i was wrong.. but i'm 18.. not 8..
Cut the line.. couldnt be bothered..
Then your sms came..
Didn't matter..
CAPITAL LETTERS all over..
Incessant phone calls..
Never once did i pick up..
Telling me to RESPECT YOU IF NOT..

Hah.. Respect is Earned not Demanded..

A fire without its flame..
Mood-swings..
Everyday i feel different..
One day can be so happy..
The next so tearful..
Schizophrenia..?
Maybe its cause i'm a Cancerian..
My feelings governed by the moon..
I miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home