the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Stayed at home.. tried to study.. did one chapter of DFund only.. cant concentrate.. shall study more tomorrow.. was pondering too much..

This shall be my last post about You..

I've hurt you unknowningly..
I'm sorry..
Hung you by the leash..
Thinking it was freedom..
I've pushed you to the corner..
Thinking i let you go..
Tortured you..
I didn't mean to do it..
Its time to stop..
I'm so sorry...

maybe its easier to forget when you don't make it a habit to write down everyday..
maybe you'll never be with me again..
maybe you'll never talk to me again..
maybe its better to let things go..
I don't want to know..
don't tell me..

Maybe it wasn't love afterall..
I should let go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home