the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Had just 2 hours of school today.. missed CKT tutorial.. was tired.. den went to school to have lunch.. had EMaths tutorial and SSMAT lecture.. i joined back Dragonboat too.. went for trainin today.. did ran.. chin ups.. weights training.. wow.. feeling no strain whatsoever now.. maybe tomorrow i wont be able to get out of bed..? lol..

I wana ask so badly.. there so many buts.. maybe i shan't ask afterall.. its all predestined.. i can't do anything about it.. its only through so much pain that i realised you're still very much there.. deep in my heart.. just let me burn.. maybe i'll get over it..? most probably i won't.. you're too important.. do you even read what i write..? haiz.. if only you knew.. so many if's and but's.. nothing has been done.. nothing has changed.. i've accomplished nothing.. i hate myself.. i'm a useless incorrigible bastard.. i wana say so much.. but i have to keep my mouth shut if not you'll avoid me and feel hurt.. i don't want that to happen.. i'm gonna explode.. there's only so much i can hold on to..

drowning myself in tiredness.. for sake of not thinking about you...

i have a bad feeling about all this.. something is looming.. i feel it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home