the past that made me who i am today.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Thanks Ele for inviting her over to her super big house.. lol.. got there in the mid afternoon.. yes.. the sun was hot.. walked exactly 10mins.. lol.. played card games.. i said card games cause we played everything that we could have thought of.. didnt know it was gonna be such a huge event.. so many people came.. saw a few ministers.. omg.. lol.. shook hands with Mr Mah Bow Tan.. lol.. he came over to our table to shake our hands.. although we were pretty insignificant.. so nice of him.. had our dinner.. got back to ele's room.. sat around.. after awhile we left..

Time spent with friends are times well spent.. i feel blessed with all of you in my life..

Just finished my TCS presentation.. 3am now.. chat with you too.. its been so long since we really chat.. it felt abit awkward.. i was happy nonetheless.. i really want you to feel the same way as i feel for you.. you're irreplacable..

I'm still missing you.. praying for a miracle.. a hope.. a revelation.. you're that something that will change my life forever.. I Love You..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home