the past that made me who i am today.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Woke up late today.. lesson at 9am woke up at 9am.. lol.. somehow my alarm didnt ring.. lucky mum woke me up..

she was like...
mum: What time's your lesson..?
me: 9am.. (still lazing in bed)
mum: now 9 already leh.. (in a shocked tone)
me: huh?!!!? (got up straight away), why my alarm never ring..?
mum: eh.. mine also..
me: ??? (LOL..)

Guess i was spared cause my mum's alarm didnt ring too.. lol.. if not i would have gotten a earful.. heng...

Missed PSPS lesson thanks PeiNing and MengKim for presenting on my behalf.. CKT test maybe can pass ba.. EMaths should be able to..

Met up with Gerald after school at Orchard.. he wanted to get some clothes.. so walked around.. played pool after.. Chris came.. Gerald went for class outing (makan hot stuffs at Indo Restaurant).. Chris wanted to get some clothes too walked more.. met up with Gerald, Eileen and Ele.. went to eat.. did something that i really wouldnt have done.. lol.. walked more.. went home.. =)

A simple life is all i ask for.. today was enjoyable.. spendin time with my old time and new friends.. it just good to have people around you chatting having fun together.. been pretty long since i felt that feeling again.. should do this more often..

Somehow.. no matter how i immerse myself.. i find my mind wandering.. looking for you.. but i know.. my thoughts can only go this far without any actions.. i'm not thinking of doing anyting.. other than just waiting.. dun wana hurt you again.. you've suffered enough from me.. i'm at a point of no return.. living on the edge of life...

I still hold your hand in mine.. In mine when I'm asleep.. And I will bear my soul in time.. When I'm kneeling at your feet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home