the past that made me who i am today.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Am i really clinging on..? no communication at all from me to her is clinging on..? i rather go through all this myself than to go disturb her life she has found back again.. i used to message her every few days.. but now..? its been 3 long weeks.. since i last told her that i wouldn't communicate with her anymore.. my love for her still so deep within me.. she was important.. and still is very much in my heart now.. ZhenHong told me to control.. yes i am doing so.. 3 weeks is a very long time for me.. everyday my heart longs for her.. and everyday i think of what we used to do the place we used to go.. it hurts.. it hurts every single day.. do you really think i wana go through all this..? do you think i dont wana let go..? you dont know how it feels to want to message someone you love, care and treasure so much.. to only think, she'll not appreciate your words and worse she might find you a pest.. you all just don't know what i'm going through.. life hasnt been the same without you.. i cant adapt.. i tried. failed.. tried.. failed.. back to where i've begun...

Grief knits two hearts in closer bonds than happiness ever can; and common sufferings are far stronger links than common joys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home