the past that made me who i am today.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Slept at 3am woke up at 10am.. omg.. damn tired.. had breakfast, bathe and went out with parents.. still scouting for my shirt..! lol.. the lack of sleep made me high.. it didnt help when i had flu and popped a medicine which made me drowsy.. my head was like floating.. went to Bishan Junction 8.. while Dad drove had a short nap, felt so much better.. then to NorthPoint in Yishun.. all these heartland malls sell same stuffs.. -_-"' youngest sis had swimming lessons at Toa Payoh.. so walked around there too while we waited for her to finish.. headed to Heeren after.. got a long sleeve tee and t-shirt.. god damn.. still no shirt for me.. another day perhaps..?

During dinner.. i realised how important my family is.. just being there eating together.. made me think.. what will happen after my parents are gone.. how will my family like.. i just cant visualise life without my parents for now.. just had an argument with mom.. was filled with anger.. now remorse.. i just dont know how to treat people well.. especially the people i really love.. always taken them for granted.. how an i gona apologise now..? i hate myself..

I miss You.. its only in times like this then i feel your importance.. my regrets.. my pain felt in my heart.. my messed up life.. you were the optimistic one pushin me when i need it, always making sure i'm happy.. i'm the pessimist who grumbles and refuses to listen, and hurt you deeply.. haiz.. if only i could turn back time.. if only i could...

It is never too late to become what you might have been...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home